I was in Banglore on 11th for my IIM-A GD/PI on 11. Stayed with Ashutosh, my school friend. He is working in HP and lives in 'Kormangala' in Bangalore. I reached there on 11 morning. Bangalore has a big problem of autos. The auto drivers never use meter and you have to haggle a lot on the fare. A very daunting exercise for someone who doesn't know bangalore well. The best way is to get a pre-paid auto. I saved around Rs 60/-. But my elation was short leaved. I got out of auto and tried calling ashu to come and pick me up. But to my chagrin I found that there was no network available on my cell. Hutch customer care had forgotten to activate zonal roaming.
I called up tinni and requested her to get the roaming activated. Meanwhile I had a light breakfast,idli-wada, at 'Udipi'. I got my return reservations, and after going through Hindu got dressed- light blue shirt, black trousers and a tie.
The ride to IIM-B,my interview location, was long and bumpy. But, don't know why, I enjoyed it on my return. May be because the gd/pi went well. The bus journey to hyderabad was tiring and uncomfortable as expected.
Was very tired after the trip and spent Saturday and Sunday taking rest. Read some cases of Sherlock Homes. Now have my IIM-C gd/pi on 16 and its form awaits me. Oh! I am tired of filling these forms...
Yashodeep Honmane said...
i need ur help again... for C... :-)
Post a Comment

