Thursday, March 17, 2005

Three down - one to go



Finished with IIM-C GD/PI on 16th. I was worried about this one because IIM-C has a history of conducting abstract gd's. But, it went of well. Especially the GD. The topic given for discussion was "Desire is the root of all sufferings". I spoke well and am very satisfied with my performance. The PI, though, did not go very well.

Now a long wait for the results. Will they take me .. Will they not...

Though there were no surprises in the GD/PI - they were as I wanted them to be - the trips offered many. First had a queer train journey. Only 17 of the 72 seats were occupied. Strange isn't it? Generally, I am used to jam-packed trains with people sleeping on the floors. I had all the 6 seats for myself and used them well, rolling and jumping from one to the next. Got to be tarzan for one night, my long cherished-childhood dream accomplished.

The return journey, on the contrary, was pathetic.

First I had to wait for an hour at kormangla for the bus (missing "Blade II" in the process) which didn't turn up. Then had a rough ride in a tata-sumo, going round and round in Bangalore, collecting other passengers from various places, with me fretting at losing my bus. Had a real bad headache in the process. And when I reached the travels-office, I found that the bus was delayed by an hour.

I am finally back in hyderabad. Now have my IIM-B gd/pi on 29.

No Forms to fill this time.. yahoo!!!!!




Post a Comment