Monday, March 21, 2005

Kung-fu....first day at school....



I have had this fascination for martial arts since childhood- Always dreamed of learning kung-fu. Therefore, I was very happy when I chanced upon an advertisement for kung-fu classes in WoW magazine. And guess what, the classes were in jubilee Hills, near to my house. I was ecstatic! Finally I was going to learn kung-fu. Wow.

I didn't waste any time, and called up the instructor. Got all the information. Was little disappointed to learn that they had moved the venue to liberty, himayath nagar as they didn't have a good batch size in jubilee hills. Anything was ok for me, as long as I get to learn the art. So I fixed an appointment at 6:30 am on Monday.

I was very excited on Monday and got up at 5:30. Which is really good as I never got up that early for anything, not even my gd/pi classes at Time- bunked all of them. Got dressed and left for liberty, which is a good 6 kms from my house.

I had never been to the venue before, had to ask around. But when I reached there I found it deserted, except for some stray dogs. Luckily I had the number of the instructor and called him up. From his voice I could make out that he was sound asleep. He then informed me that the class on Monday is cancelled and now we will have classes only on Thursday and Saturday.

A great start. Wow!




Post a Comment