After nearly a month of procrastination I finally penned down my resignation letter and submitted it to my PL. He made some changes that I respectfully rejected, and resubmitted.
Now I will definitely have to attend the labor camp. My only fallback option gone, actually I snuffed it. Here is my resignation letter that I composed after googling an hour for resignation-letter-templates and picking up the best from each one of them.
Hyderabad
Yashodeep Honmane,
Room No 75, Flat No 839, Dwarkamai House,
Road No 41, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
To
General Manager - HR,
TCS Hyderabad
Through: PL
GL
Please accept this letter as my notice of resignation, effective April 11,2005.
I have decided to realize my professional and personal goals by accepting a formal offer to study for a MBA level program in IIM Ahmedabad. This was not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration but I believe this is an exciting step forward and one that I hope you will understand and support. Please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.
I would like to thank you for the experience of having worked for TCS, a truly outstanding organization. It has been my genuine pleasure to work for ATC during these last three years, and I will miss my associations here. Should you have need for my skills in the area of Management in future, I would consider returning once I have completed my studies. In the meantime I wish both you and TCS a very good fortune and I would like to thank you once again for having me as part of your team.
I request you to relieve me by May 31,2005.
Sincerely,
Yashodeep Honmane
Thoughtcurry said...
Baba - Did you get the sabbatical? And what about Leader????
Yashodeep Honmane said...
No I didn't apply for a sabbatical.. Leader didn't get one... initially her request was approved but then big boss vetoed it as he wants to allow sabbatical only for MS...
Whats up at ur end..
said...
Have submitted my visa app. Am waiting for the petition to come through and the date for the interview.
said...
I gave the same resignation letter.But I got it from Iresign.com. :)
All the best
- Indian Blogger
Post a Comment


