TCS declared its year end results yesterday. Highlights included crossing the $2 billion revenue mark, doubling of revenue and profits in 2 years. But it missed the forecasts and as a result the share price is tumbling down. Really bad after the Infosys forecast of slower growth. These two results have accelerated sensex downfall. Today it is standing at 6215 , and looks like its downhill march will continue.
Huh! I have lost nearly Rs 12,000/- in the last week. Don't know how much more I will loose.
And they say the economy is booming. Will someone take the trouble of explaining me the contradiction here! For my limited knowledge tells me that if economy is booming then it should be reflected in the stock market. Or may be this is a temporary hitch and will get corrected soon. I am a real optimist.
This week is turning out to be a decision week. I need to decide whether to buy a laptop or a desktop. Should I take a loan now from hyderabad or from my home town or from IIM-A. When do I leave TCS. When do I get my bike serviced. And lots more... So many things to decide and no clue where to start. Probably a course on "Decision making under Uncertainty" would have helped. But I will have to wait for that.
said...
home equity loans
Post a Comment

